About ACC 2021
The 2021 American Control Conference will be held Wednesday through Friday, May 26-28, 2021 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, the hotel is in walking distance to the French Quarter, Audubon Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Zoo, and the National World War II Museum as well as countless restaurants, art galleries and more. Consider extending your stay and exploring the Big Easy with its rich history, music, culture and people.
ACC is the annual conference of the American Automatic Control Council (AACC), the U.S. national member organization of the International Federation for Automatic Control (IFAC). National and international society co-sponsors of ACC include the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), IEEE Control Systems Society (IEEE-CSS), Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), International Society of Automation (ISA), Society for Modeling & Simulation International (SCS), and Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
ACC 2021 Call for Papers
The 2021 ACC technical program will comprise several types of presentations in regular and invited sessions, tutorial sessions, and special sessions along with workshops and exhibits. For contributed and invited papers, authors will have the option to present to a larger audience in a rapid-fire interactive format (3-minute introductory talk plus 30-minute interactive session). Submissions are encouraged in all areas of the theory and practice of automatic control.
Call for Exhibits and Sponsorships
ACC 2021 cordially invites your organization to participate as a sponsor and exhibitor. The ACC typically attracts 1200+ attendees comprising an international group of researchers, engineers, scientists, and educators, making the venue an excellent opportunity for promoting your publications, products, and services.
There are three levels of sponsorship available
Bronze sponsor ($1,000)
- Company/organization logo, name, and a brief description on the conference website and in the printed conference program.
Silver sponsor ($2,500)
- Bronze benefits plus …
- Flyer or brochure insert in the conference registration packet
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibition booth or one additional complimentary conference registration
Gold sponsor ($5,000)
- Silver benefits plus …
- One additional complimentary conference registration
- A special session organized by the sponsor on a topic of the sponsor’s choosing (relevant to the conference). The session can be held during lunch hours on Wednesday or Friday of the conference and will be listed in the conference program book and on the website.
Other options (including event sponsorship) are also available. To explore participation as an ACC 2021 sponsor and exhibitor, please contact:
University of Washington